نتایج جستجو برای عبارت :

Mountain!

Mimi and the Mountain Dragon 2019,انیمیشن Mimi and the Mountain Dragon 2019 دوبله فارسی,انیمیشن میمی و اژدهای کوهستان ۲۰۱۹ با دوبله فارسی,تماشای آنلاین فیلم,دانلود انیمیشن جدید,دانلود دوبله فارسی Mimi and the Mountain Dragon 2019,دانلود کارتون میمی و اژدهای کوهستان,زیرنویس فارسی Mimi and the Mountain Dragon 2019,سایت دوستی ها,می می و اژدهای کوهستان,
ادامه مطلب
Approximately 55 percent of Iran’s area is covered by mountains and 45 percent are covered by plains, lakes, and deserts. The mountains of Iran are divided into four North, Zagros, Alborz and Eastern districts. Many toursits come to Iran to take Iran mountain tour. The mountains that are popular between tourists in Iran are:
Mount Damavand 5609m (The Highest)
Mount Alam Kouh 4850m (The Second) suitable for acclimatization)
Mount Sabalan 4811m (the third highest with beautiful lake on summit)
Mount Tochal 3966m (In northern Tehran and one of the best options for acclimatization)
Approximately 55 percent of Iran’s area is covered by mountains and 45 percent are covered by plains, lakes, and deserts. The mountains of Iran are divided into four North, Zagros, Alborz and Eastern districts. Many toursits come to Iran to take Iran mountain tour. The mountains that are popular between tourists in Iran are:
Mount Damavand 5609m (The Highest)
Mount Alam Kouh 4850m (The Second) suitable for acclimatization)
Mount Sabalan 4811m (the third highest with beautiful lake on summit)
Mount Tochal 3966m (In northern Tehran and one of the best options for acclimatization)
دانلود دوبله فارسی فیلم The Mountain 1956
کریس تلر خودخواه برادر بزرگ تر خود را تخت فشار قرار میدهد , کوه نوردی پیر و بازنشسته , تا در صعودی سخت در رشته کوه های الپ به هدف غارت اجساد باقی مانده از سقوط هواپیما کمک کند .نام پارسی فیلم : کوه
دانلود با کفیت عالی 1080
دانلود با کیفت عالی 720
کریس تلر خودخواه برادر بزرگ تر خود را تخت فشار قرار میدهد , کوه نوردی پیر و بازنشسته , تا در صعودی سخت در رشته کوه های الپ به هدف غارت اجساد باقی مانده از سقوط هواپیما کمک کند .نام پارسی فیلم : کوه
دانلود با کفیت عالی 1080
دانلود با کیفت عالی 720
دانلود با کفیت عالی 1080
دانلود با کیفت عالی 720
نسخه دوبله فارسی
دوبله فارسی فیلم کوهستان سرد گویندگان: سعید مظفری، نصرالله مدقالچی، مریم شیرزاد، ناصر احمدی و …
BluRay 1080p
لینک مستقیم
صوت دوبله فارسی
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
BluRay 1080p x265
لینک مستقیم
صوت دوبله فارسی
BluRay 720p
لینک مستقیم
صوت دوبله فارسی
BluRay 720p x265
لینک مستقیم
صوت دوبله فارسی
– – – – – – – – – – – –
هی میخوام وضعیت و شرایط و زمان و مکانی که توشَم رو از بالا نگاه کنم
ینی دیدمو باز تر کنم
یکم کمتر توش غرق بشم
و بیشتر تماشاش کنم
و بیشتر بخندم
بیشتر زندگی کنم
جای اینکه توش دست و پا بزنم
و کمتر عذاب بکشم
به مسخره بودنش بیشتر فک کنم
به کنکور و درس
به فکرام واس آینده‌ی پوچم و پول
به عاشق شدنم
به ماجراهای خانوادَم
به دغدغه هام
کمبود هام
اما نمیشه
نمیذارن
سخته
بده
~~~~~~~
دوباره
تلاش
میکنم
~~~~~~~
یادت نره زندگی
یادت نره قولتو
~~~~~~~
لیریکه این :
https://soundcloud.c
شرکت Mountain View تصمیم گرفته است که سرویس نقشه برداری مصرف کننده خود ، که در Google Maps پیدا شده است ، از آن سودآوری کند. این کار از طریق تبلیغات و تبلیغات حمایت شده انجام می شود.Google Maps به ویژه در بین کاربران اینترنت محبوب است ، که از آن برای شناسایی علایق مختلف خود استفاده می کنند. سپس می توان مکانهای مورد علاقه وی را از طریق نقشه های رایگان و بدون تبلیغات در گوگل تاپ سئو مشاهده کرد. متأسفانه ، این دیگر صدق نخواهد کرد ، زیرا Google تصمیم گرفته است تا از ای
دانلود فیلم Mountain Men 2014 مردان کوهستان
:: دوبله شده به زبان شیرین پارسی ::

منتشر کننده فایل : روبیکسفا

نام فارسی فیلم : مردان کوهستان
زبان : دوبله پارسی + انگلیسی (دو زبانه)
کیفیت : BluRay 720P
ژانر : کمدی , خانوادگی , ماجرایی
حجم : 825 مگابایت
کارگردان : Cameron Labine
ستارگان : Chace Crawford, Tyler Labine, Britt Irvin, Ben Cotton
: 5.9
زیرنویس فارسی : دارد با لینک مستقیم
جستجوی زیرنویس : کلیک کنید

خلاصه داستان : مردان
کوهستان ، فیلمی کمدی و خانوادگی محصول سال ۲۰۱۴ به کارگردا
دانلود فیلم سینمایی brokeback mountain

های انیگمام دوباره و یکی دیگه از د بست آوای گی رو براتون آپ کردم هق بزنین .. 
این درام عاشقانه هم برنده چند جایزه بوده و محصول سال 2005 هستش و من بازیگراشو خیلی دوست دارم .. 
Heath Ledger  و  Jake Gyllenhaal  دوتا بازیگر اصلی این فیلم هستن که بقیه اشم اسپول نمیکنم خودتون برین ببینین ..

نظر یادتون نره پلیز .. اگر هم فیلمی رو میشناسین که خوب هستش میتونین توی نظرات بگین که آپ کنیم و بقیه هم لذت ببرن ..  

دانلود  فیلم
دانلود  زی
2016 yearLOC: Dormitory of Art University of Tehran / IranTime: 10:00 P.MI was sitting behind my laptop and going to work on my thesis. Eventualy, my brother called me by phone. He asked me to send him some of my portraite pictures from myself. I could guess what is exactly his goal. Without any further question, I sent him. After one hour, my sister was calling me. She explained about my brother's request. She said that his friend had wanted to act as a suitor for me from my brother!In that time, I did not have any sense about this hapening. Infact, I did not care about it. Even I remember that when my sister had set a date with that girl (Mahshid) in Shiraz, I had a plan to go to a mountain in the north of Iran. they wanted to speak about me and her brother (Ali), who was stusying in U.
دانلود فیلم کوهستان با کیفیت عالی و دوبله فارسی در ادمه مطلب
نام : کوهستان 2-The Mountain IIلینک IMDbامتیاز : 9.0 از 10 – میانگین رای 102,031 نفرکیفیت : 720p WEB-DL,1080p WEB-DLموضوع : اکشن, درام, جنگیفرمت : MKVحجم : 2.4گیگابایت+1.4گیگابایتمدت زمان: 135 دقیقهزبان: Turkishسال انتشار : 2016صوت دوبله: دارد
خلاصه داستان :
در یک منطقه جنگی دورافتاده، روزنامه‌نگاری جوان هنگام پوشش اخبار مربوط به زندگی پررنج و مشقت مهاجران ایزدی، توسط اعضای گروه تروریستی داعش ربوده می‌شود. در این شرایط
In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful, In the name of Allah who is light, in the name of Allah who illuminates the light, In the name of Allah who is Light upon light, In the name of Allah who manages the affairs, In the name of Allah who created light from the light, all the praise be to Allah who created light from the light and descended it upon to Toor (Saini) Mountain, by a Book inscribed in parchment spread open, to the certain extent to the wise prophet, and all praise be to Allah who has been stated to Mighty and Dominance and is famous to pride and He has been thanked in joy and hardship, God sends peace upon our master Mohammad and his household who are pure.
ژانر : بیوگرافی , غم انگیز , تاریخی
مدت زمان : ۱۱۴ دقیقه زبان : هندی کیفیت : ۷۲۰p Web-dl فرمت : MKV انکودر : Ganool حجم : ۱٫۲ گیگابایت محصول : هند ستارگان : Nawazuddin Siddiqui, Radhika Apte, Tigmanshu Dhulia, Gaurav Dwivedi کارگردان : Ketan Mehta لینک های مرتبط : جستجوی زیرنویس – کیفیت های دیگر
خلاصه داستان :
داستان فیلم درباره ی مردی است که تنها با استفاده از یک چکش و یک قلم ، ۲۲ سال مشغول کنده کاری جاده ای در میان کوه می شود و…
ادامه مطلب
2016 yearLOC: Dormitory of Art University of Tehran / IranTime: 10:00 P.MI was sitting behind my laptop and going to work on my thesis. Eventualy, my brother called me by phone. He asked me to send him some of my portraite pictures from myself. I could guess what is exactly his goal. Without any further question, I sent him. After one hour, my sister was calling me. She explained about my brother's request. She said that his friend had wanted to act as a suitor for me from my brother!In that time, I did not have any sense about this hapening. Infact, I did not care about it. Even I remember that when my sister had set a date with that girl (Mahshid) in Shiraz, I had a plan to go to a mountain in the north of Iran. they wanted to speak about me and her brother (Ali), who was stusying in U.
نام : کوهستان 2-The Mountain IIلینک IMDbامتیاز : 9.0 از 10 – میانگین رای 102,031 نفرکیفیت : 720p WEB-DL,1080p WEB-DLموضوع : اکشن, درام, جنگیفرمت : MKVحجم : 2.4گیگابایت+1.4گیگابایتمدت زمان: 135 دقیقهزبان: Turkishسال انتشار : 2016صوت دوبله: دارد
خلاصه داستان :
در یک منطقه جنگی دورافتاده، روزنامه‌نگاری جوان هنگام پوشش اخبار مربوط به زندگی پررنج و مشقت مهاجران ایزدی، توسط اعضای گروه تروریستی داعش ربوده می‌شود. در این شرایط، گروهی متشکل از هفت مامور زبده یگان ویژه ترکیه برای نجات این
قلعه بهستان، شهرستان ماهنشان، استان زنجان
Standing tall at the heart of a mountain, a once strategic fort offering protection to people for centuries seems to be losing its battle against nature.

Behestan Castle is a historical castle in Mahneshan, a town in northwestern province of Zanjan. The fort, designed to defend those in power as well as ordinary people against probable attacks, was built during the Achaemenid Empire [First Persian Empire].
The upper levels of the castle were for defensive purposes, whereas the lower parts were used as a storage depot. Standing at the heart of a mountain made of heavily compacted soil consisting of conglomerate rocks, this ancient structure has been exposed to erosion thanks to strong winds and a river flowing ne
During my first Damavand tour, I met people of all ages, a teenager from high school, a 75 years old man, and an elder couple walking hand in hand. It was strange to me. Damavand is located right next to Tehran. However, many of us have only heard of it in epic stories and ancient Persian mysteries. For us, it’s a symbol of resistance and strength and something from which we speak so proudly.In our casual conversations, when we want to describe something very hard to accomplish, we say:” It’s like hiking Damavand.” For this reason, it was strange for me to see elders and younger people there. I was surprised after a day of hiking without professional gear or intense training. It was not so hard to reach the peak of the highest mountain summit of the Middle East. My heart was filled
[Verse 1]No limit in the skyThat I won't fly for yaNo amount of tears in my eyesThat I won't cry for ya, oh noWith every breath that I takeI want you to share that air with meThere's no promise that I won't keepI'll climb a mountain, there's none too steep[Chorus]When it comes to you, there's no crimeLet's take both of our souls, and intertwineWhen it comes to you, don't be blindWatch me speak from my heartWhen it comes to you, comes to you[Post-Chorus]Want you to share that(When it comes to you)[Verse 2]Cupid ain't a lieArrow got your name on it, oh yeahDon't miss out on a loveAnd regret yourself on it, ohOpen up your mind, clear your headAin't gotta wake up to an empty bedShare my life, it's yours to keepNow that I give to you all of me
به همت اداره‌ی تربیت بدنی دانشگاه امام صادق علیه السلام و اداره‌ی امور فرهنگی، کارآموزی کوهپیمایی در قالب طرح «هم‌قدم» متشکل از دوره‌ های تئوری و عملی، همراه با صعود به قله‌ها‌ی خلنو و بام ایران دماوند در تابستان 1397 برگزار شد.

ادامه مطلب
(The sleepers (The fallen

Under the Console 

From the depths

Infinite line

More than Titania

Dispute

The cloth

The encounter

The ring wall

The storm

The time, the bridge

The wall

(The winged mountain (The anthem

The Cosmic Knitter 

The prisoner

Winter

With the arrow

The Moonflower

The birth of song

موسیقی:  Metisse - Nomah's land
رشته عمران مهندسی عمران یکی
از شاخه‌های مهندسی
است، که به طراحی، نگهداری و ساخت
سازه‌های مصنوعی شامل جاده‌ها، پل‌ها، کانال‌ها، سدها و
ساختمان‌ها
می‌پردازد. از لحاظ قدمت، مهندسی
عمران پس از مهندسی جنگ، دومین نظام مهندسی
به‌شمار می‌آید و امروزه مهندسی
عمران، حد واصل مهندسی نظامی و مهندسی غیرنظامی محسوب می‌گردد. مهندسی محیط زیست، مهندسی ژئوتکنیک، ژئوفیزیک، ژئودزی، مهندسی حمل و نقل، علوم زمین، علوم جوی
ادامه مطلب
معنی مکالمه درس ششم زبان کلاس هشتم

Sam: Where are you from, Hamid?Hamid: Ghez-ghal’eh.Sam: Where is it?Hamid: It’s a village in West Azarbaijan, near the city of Khoy.Sam: What’s it like?Hamid: It’s a mountain village with many trees and flowers. It’s famous for its sunflower fields.Sam: What’s the people’s job?Hamid: They work on farms and raise animals.Sam: What about the weather?Hamid: There’s a lot of wind in summer, fall and winter. It’s very cold from Aban to Farvardin.Sam: It sounds to be a very interesting place.
سَم: حمید اهل کجا هستی؟حمید: قزقلعهسَم: کجاست؟حمید: یک روستا در آذربایجان غربی، نزدیک شهر خوی.سَم: چطور جایی است؟حمید:
Artist: Feed Me (Jon Gooch) | Music Name: One Click Headshot | Genre: Electro House | Released: 2012 | Album: Feed Me's Escape from Electric Mountain | Feed Me - One Click Headshot

هنرمند: فید می | نام موزیک: یک ضربه سر | سبک: الکترو هاس | تاریخ انتشار: 2012 | ملیت: آمریکا
دانلود آهنگ (فید می) Feed Me با نام (یک شلیک سر) One Click Headshot
ادامه مطلب
نمیدونم چرا از ته دلم میخوام این دختر و تا جایی که میتونم حمایت کنم.
برای کم شدن حساسیت های من و کوه بودن واقعی لازمه که تو این برهه از امتحانات حواسم هم به خودم و در عین حال به لیلا باشه ، می خوام احساس کنه که من پشتش ایستادم و میتونم ادامه بدم و اینجوری هم حال اون و هم حال خودم و بهتر کنم
سخت گیریایه خیلی کمتری از لحاظ بعد اجتماعی باید تو جریان باشه و بیشتر به بعد فردیت بپردازه و موفقیت های اساسی تو این زمینه بپردازه هر روز هر روز باید حواسم به
12 kilometers to the east of Mahneshan there is a ridge with an average height of 12 meters which is more eye catching than the Ghezel Ozan River. This ridge consists of some colossal columns which look like huge mushrooms nicknamed as the jinni’s chimney. The historic castle of Behestan also known as Kohan Dezh (old castle) does not have a specific age and no one has determined a specific date for its establishment. Some have attributed it to Medes and some others have related it to Achaemenids. Some experts on the other hand date it to 11 century AD about the time when Muslims first arrived in Iran. Nevertheless, Behestan castle has been uniquely carved in mountain. The room were created by removing the rubbles and rocks and according to the number of rooms, many corridors and stairs w
Nevada is a state in the Western United States. It is bordered by to the northwest, Idaho to the northeast,  to the west, to the southeast and  to the east. Nevada is the  the, but the of the U.S. states. Nearly three-quarters of Nevada's people live in, which contains the where three of the state's four largest incorporated cities are located. Nevada's capital, however, is .
Nevada is officially known as the "Silver State" because of the
importance of silver to its history and economy. It is also known as the
"Battle Born State", because it achieved statehood during the Civil War (the words "Battle Born" also appear on the; as the "Sagebrush State", for the native ; and as the " State"
نام پرده نما: Fathom Premieres 6 Below: Miracle on the Mountain 2017
ژانر:Action / Adventure / Biography / Drama / Sport / Thriller
امتیاز: 5.7 | 10 IMDB
کارگردان :Scott Waugh
بازیگران:Josh Hartnett, Mira Sorvino, Sarah Dumont
اطلاعات بیشتر پرده نما :IMDB و WIKI و rottentomatoes
تاریخ انتشار :2017
زبان پرده نما :English
کشور تولید کننده :USA
کیفیت های تصویری :MKV | MP4 | 720 | 1080
کیفیت های صوتی :AAC | Mp3
مدت زمان:  1h 38min
رده سنی : 13+
خلاصه داستان:مردی که از خانواده خود دور شده و در زمستان در یک کوه برفی گرفتار می شود و ...
*آیااین پرده نما ارزش دیدن را دار
Behestan Castle is a historical castle in Mahneshan, a town in northwestern province of Zanjan. The fort, designed to defend those in power as well as ordinary people against probable attacks, was built during the Achaemenid Empire [First Persian Empire].
The upper levels of the castle were for defensive purposes, whereas the lower parts were used as a storage depot. Standing at the heart of a mountain made of heavily compacted soil consisting of conglomerate rocks, this ancient structure has been exposed to erosion thanks to strong winds and a river flowing nearby.
Archeological research suggests that the castle has been in use five centuries after the dawn of the Islamic era.
The following is a photo gallery that Young Journalists Club has released about this timeless tourist attraction:
The weather is rainy in Shiraz and after three months compulsory staying at home because of my backache, I would like to go to Hafezieh tomb in this nice weather and I can imagine how spectacular is Hafezieh in these moments. I went there and after trying to take some rainy pictures, I talked with my French friend and sent him my videos and pictures. After his expressing his happiness from the rainy weather, he tells me that it is good news and I can realize your pleasure about this rain. He says that the rain comes down once every two days in here (Paris). He sends me a laugh sticker and continues I can guess if you were in here, you would enjoy this weather.

This smile mekes me think and reminds me a few days ago, when I had talked to Samaneh about the kind of air which has left ove
WWW.ISLAMPFR.COM
Imam Mahdi (pbuh) in Sunni books
1-Imam Mahdi (AS) in Sihah Sitta[1]
Inevitability of Imam Mahdi’s uprising:
It is unanimous by Shia and Sunni People that Imam Mahdi (AS) shall
arrive and even non-Muslim people has promised the arrival of one savior
at the last age to their followers.
These are some examples:
but with righteousness shall he judge
the poor, and decide with equity for the meek of the earth; … And the
wolf shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the
kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a
little child shall lead them. … They shall not hurt nor destroy in my
entire holy mountain; for the earth shall be full of the knowledge of
Jehovah, as the waters cover the sea.[2]
Or In the Old Testament:
ا
I was StuckInside a monsterScared and lonelyFollowed by Hunter

Just out of nowhereA light beam appearedNot a fireflyA girl, Boltzmann’s beard!

I asked about her nameShe said it means “the Sun”Her heart was so shinyAnd pure, just like a nun.

“Don’t you have a blog?” That day she asked me.“I’ll have one!” I said,“And I’ll be Charlie.”

Then we became friendsWe had same kind of soulsAnd for the HalloweenWe both had worn Trolls!

We sailed the oceansWe crossed a mountainShe’d set a course, forShe was the Captain!

My major was physicsHers was literatureI liked electronsShe loved the nature.

My friend is fond of AnneAnd dies for Gilbert Blythe!When she decides to writeThe room becomes bright.And darkness forces cry:“Jesus! What a plight!”

And
I was StuckInside a monsterScared and lonelyFallowed by Hunter

Just out of nowhereA light beam appearedNot a fireflyA girl, Boltzmann’s beard!

I asked about her nameShe said it means “the Sun”Her heart was so shinyAnd pure, just like a nun.

“Don’t you have a blog?” That day she asked me.“I’ll have one!” I said,“And I’ll be Charlie.”

Then we became friendsWe had same kind of soulsAnd for the HalloweenWe both had worn Trolls!

We sailed the oceansWe crossed a mountainShe’d set a course, forShe was the Captain!

My major was physicsHers was literatureI liked electronsShe loved the nature.

My friend is fond of AnneAnd dies for Gilbert Blythe!When she decides to writeThe room becomes bright.And darkness forces cry:“Jesus! What a plight!”

And
لغات درس شش
PROSPECT 2
|▪️ Village • • • دهکده|▫️ near • • • نزدیک|▪️ city • • • شهر|▫️ mountain • • • کوه|▪️ tree • • • درخت|▫️ flower • • • گل|▪️ sunflower • • • گل آفتابگردان|▫️ job • • • شغل|▪️ weather • • • آب و هوا|▫️ summer • • • تابستان|▪️ wind • • • باد|▫️ fall • • • پاییز|▪️ winter • • • زمستان|▫️ interesting place • • • مکان جالب|▪️ raise animals • • • پرورش دادن حیوانات|▫️ field • • • محوطه|▪️ spring • • • بهار|▫️ hot • • • داغ|▪️ cold • • • سرد|▫️ warm • • • گرم|▪
Tehran,capital of Iran

For better or for worse, Tehran (تهران) is the political, economic and cultural capital of Iran. Clogged with traffic and choked with smog, but visitors will find more on offer the closer they look.From ancient artefacts to modern art, Qurans to carpets, Tehran is home to the best of Iran’s museums and galleries. And though it doesn’t have the long, illustrious history of Isfahan or Shiraz, Tehran is where to discover more about Iran’s 20th century upheavals, from the tarnished grandeur of the Pahlavi palaces to the countless fading murals in praise of Khomeini and the Iraq War martyrs.
But history also demands that life goes on. As Terran’s wealthy increasingly look west for cultural leads, ever-widening cultural divisions make walking the city st
Tunnel forms systemTunnel forms system are used for lining channels, shafts and deviational tunnels. Tulle-shaped forms , in terms of assembling and disassembling are categorized in two parts:1-hydraulic 2-mechanical . in hydraulic , assembling and disassembling segments of form is carried out through using hydraulic jack while in mechanical , it is carried out through using manual or hydraulic jacks.
Pic Tunnel

Kandovan Tunnel
  The Karaj – Chalous road starts in the middle of Karaj and after crossing the Alborz mountain chain, it reaches Chalous city and the Caspian sea side. At the time of constructing the Chalous road there was no other solution but to excavate a tunnel through the mountain otherwise one had to go round it. On 11th of May 1935 the first dynamite was used to
علائم ابتلا به ام اس چیست؟ +سن ابتلا به بیماری
یک متخصص ارتوپدی درباره علائم ابتلا به بیماری ام اس در زنان و مردان و سن ابتلا به آن توضیح داد.
به گزارش بهداشت نیوز محمود بیگی متخصص ارتوپد درباره ام اس یا مالتیپل اسکلروزیس  و علائم  آن اظهار کرد: ام اس یک بیماری خود ایمنی است که بر مغز و نخاع در سیستم عصبی مرکزی تأثیر می‌گذارد، سن شیوع و ابتلا به ام اس ۲۰ تا ۴۰ سالگی است، بیماری ام اس در زنان نسبت به مردان بیشتر اتفاق می‌افتد، ام اس در زنان سه ب
Prayer for seeing the crescent of RamadanHassan Ibn Ali Kharaz said:" We went to Imam Reda (P.B.U.H.) on the last Friday of Shaban month." A few of his companion was with him. Imam (P.B.U.H.) said:" My adherents, today is the last day of Shaban month, whoever fasts today for its reward he would be forgiven." Mohammad Ibn Ismaeil said:" Oh the son of the messenger what's your opinion about the narrative which has prohibited to welcome of Ramadan month ( fasting before Ramadan) in order to fast one or two days before this month?" Imam (P.B.U.H.) said:" Oh the son of Ismaeil, Ramadan is one name of Allah's names and it is not said about this month that this month came, went or it has been welcomed because this month is the month of the Honoured and Glorified Allah and it is an explanation(abo
Tehran,capital of Iran

For better or for worse, Tehran (تهران) is the political, economic and cultural capital of Iran. Clogged with traffic and choked with smog, but visitors will find more on offer the closer they look.From ancient artefacts to modern art, Qurans to carpets, Tehran is home to the best of Iran’s museums and galleries. And though it doesn’t have the long, illustrious history of Isfahan or Shiraz, Tehran is where to discover more about Iran’s 20th century upheavals, from the tarnished grandeur of the Pahlavi palaces to the countless fading murals in praise of Khomeini and the Iraq War martyrs.[iranvisitor]
But history also demands that life goes on. As Terran’s wealthy increasingly look west for cultural leads, ever-widening cultural divisions make walkin
کارایی های ردیاب دوچرخه و مزیت های آن
دلایل زیادی برای ردیاب دوچرخه وجود دارد زیرا دوچرخه ها به راحتی سرقتمی شوند طبق گزارش ها هرساله 1،5 میلیون دوچرخه در ایالات متحده نسبت به کشور های دیگر بیشترین سرقت انجام میشود. قفل های دوچرخه اصلا قابل اعتماد نیستند چون به راحتی به سرقت میروند،احتمالا قبلا چند قفلدوچرخه مختلف را آزمایش کرده اید و از این حیث باخبر هستین.
در مورد مزیت ردیاب دوچرخه:
ردیاب دوچرخه،موقعیت یابی،جی پی اسیک ردیاب دوچر
۱- ماچو پیچو، پرو   Machu Picchu, Peru
گفته شده که شهر مقدس اینکاها (سرخپوستان قوم اینکا یکی از اسرار آمیزترین اقوامی بودند که بطور ناگهانی و بدون هیچ اثری ناپدید شدند و برای آنها قدرت های خاصی قائل شده اند) جادویی ست، و حقیقتا درست گفته اند. این شهر بر ارتفاعات کوههای آند بنا شده و یکی از “عجایب هفت گانه دنیا” نیز می باشد. این مکان دارای چشم اندازی فوق العاده از صخره های یک تکه مونولیت می باشد که شما را در حیرت و کیفیات انرژیک خود غرق می کند. بنظر می

The mountain begins with the first stone and man begins with the first suffering

A few days ago, I was reading about the epic of Gilgamesh. He was a hero in ancient Mesopotamian mythology who was two thirds divine and one third mortal and ruled with ruthlessness in Uruk. People of Uruk went to the gods and wanted them to create a strong man who can fight to Gilgamesh.
Gods created Enkidu from soil. Gilgamesh fell in love with Enkidu at the first fight. Gilgamesh and Enkido started to travel around the world and fought injustice. There is a long story here but I want to jump this part to receive the part that Enkido fell sleep for ever by commanding gods. On the other words, he died.
For the first time at his life, Gilgamesh was suffering. While he was tolerating the pain of Enki
Three decades ago I made a choice to get healthy.  But, most of us understand that keeping the weight off is the toughest aspect of any long-term physical fitness program.  Sooner or later, a plateau happens and to cancel my slump I raised my cardio by conducting.  This not just broke it helped me to find a little creativity can go a very long way.
Let me mention that we draw inspiration from several sources.  Very frequently it"s an individual, a notion, a tune or possibly a story that could inspire us.  For me personally, it was a kids" narrative about a butterfly.
Nike sponsored a streak in New York known as the Nike One Hit Wonder Run.   This year, Joan Jett created a distinctive look.
I recall my final glance in the auto thermometer prior to getting out of this auto - 102 degre
“کوهستان میان ما” از جمله فیلم‌های درام موفق‌ست که می‌توان گفت شیمی مخاطب بعد از دیدن این فیلم از تلخی‌ها و رنج‌ها ، رو به‌سوی زیبایی‌ها و امید به زندگی میل پیدا می‌کند؛ داستان دو خطی فیلم در این خلاصه می‌شود که، پروازی به دلیل وضعیت آب‌وهوایی نامساعد لغو شده و حال الکس و بِن در صدد هستند تا با کرایه یک هواپیمای شخصی به مقصد برسند، اما هواپیمایشان میانه رشته کوه‌های منطقه یوتا سقوط می‌کند و داستان از این‌جا آغاز می‌شود…
فیلم روای
The steps of how to always be happy You may be one of the people who always tells us how to be happy and happy Do you know that embracing loved ones is one of the joys of the world forever? Why should we not suppress and destroy our emotions? In this article you can find all the answers to your questions.

Follow these steps to be happy:
Ask yourself a question
Ask yourself what makes me sad and why I get upset when
Find out the cause of your discomfort then you have to find the cause of your discomfort and no doubt
If you know the causes of your discomfort, you can get rid of them.
There are many causes of discomfort and you may not be aware of it, but be sure
One day these reasons and problems will hit you.
Think about your successes
Imagine how happy you would be if you were to ac
An icy blast is heading for Spain sending temperatures plummeting towards the end of this week, and snow in areas above 700metres.
It’s time to pull out the winter coat, wrap up in hats and scarves, and discover the joys of Spanish hearty stews as winter truly gets under way.
A large low pressure weather system will sweep across the peninsular to bringing strong winds, nightly frosts and precipitation which could be snow for those in the hills.
Ruben del Campo, spokesman for the State Meteorological Agency (Aemet) warned that full on winter will return from Thursday and that by Sunday, temperatures will be between 4C and 10C lower than is typical for mid-November.
#AEMETinformaAviso especial por #FMA. Temporal marítimo y precipitaciones️️ fuertes y persistentes. El jueves recorrer
Ajieh is one of the cities of Isfahan province in the center of Iran Tourism. It has a population of 4,500 people in the plain area of ​​Isfahan. The site is located in the east of Isfahan province and in the Quayir region. The city of Ayehia has no mines, factories or industrial and industrial units. And the job of most people in this city is agriculture and animal husbandry.
1. Geographical location of the city of Ajeyeh in the city of Ajeyeh from the functions of Isfahan city located in the plain section at 75 km east of Isfahan and in the center of the fertile area of ​​Rudsin-e-Faye. The five centers of the plain section, Kuhpayeh, Bin Rood, Jarghouyeh Aliabarghyeyeh Lower on the orbits of 52/45 / East and Northwest 30/26/32 are at 1480 m above sea level, Zayandehrood River, w
پیش از رویداد معرفی از گلکسی نوت 10 که هفته آینده برگزار می شود ، سامسونگ امروز (10 مرداد 98) سامسونگ Galaxy Tab S6 را معرفی کردGalaxy Tab S6 آخرین تبلت اندرویدی سامسونگ و جانشین Galaxy Tab S4 2018 است.

در ادامه مطلب با ما همراه باشید...
این تبلت دارای نمایشگر 10.5 اینچی AMOLED با وضوح  2,560 x 1,600 است. اگر اندازه و وضوح صفحه نمایش برابر با  Galaxy Tab S4  تا فروش جهانی تغییری نکند، پیشرفت Galaxy Tab S6 به طرز قابل توجهی کم خواهد بود. این تبلت جدید نسبت به مدل قبلی خود نیز سبک تر است - وزن
پیش از رویداد معرفی از گلکسی نوت 10 که هفته آینده برگزار می شود ، سامسونگ امروز (10 مرداد 98) سامسونگ Galaxy Tab S6 را معرفی کردGalaxy Tab S6 آخرین تبلت اندرویدی سامسونگ و جانشین Galaxy Tab S4 2018 است.

در ادامه مطلب با ما همراه باشید...
این تبلت دارای نمایشگر 10.5 اینچی AMOLED با وضوح  2,560 x 1,600 است. اگر اندازه و وضوح صفحه نمایش برابر با  Galaxy Tab S4  تا فروش جهانی تغییری نکند، پیشرفت Galaxy Tab S6 به طرز قابل توجهی کم خواهد بود. این تبلت جدید نسبت به مدل قبلی خود نیز سبک تر است - وزن
Heading into a winter of training can be daunting and a bit depressing but there’s definitely more than a grain of truth behind the old adage “winter miles mean summer smiles”. A consistent winter of training is where you lay the foundations of a successful spring and summer of cycling. If your winter riding is sporadic, you’ll be playing catch-up when the weather improves. However, winter needn’t be a gruelling slog, by following some simple tips it can be enjoyable and productive.  
It's not all about the base
One of the common mistakes many riders make is to think that all of their winter riding should be slow and steady. This approach came from pros, who’d log hours of steady state riding in the winter. However for amateur riders, who only probably have 5-10 hours a week t
بهترین عطر زنانه
شایسته ترین رایحه جیبی رایحه اسمال بوگارتاسمال بوگارت از ترنج، شکوفه پرتغال، زنبق زرد رنگ، نعناع هندی، مشک، سرو، رز، خزه و تونکا درست شده میباشد که رایج‌های تند مشابه به چاشنی‌جات را برای شما مهیا می‌نماید. گابی ین نوع Dunhill Desire Blueدر صورتیکه رایحه تلخ و خنک مورد استقبال شما میباشد می توانید روی این بو خوش عطر اکانت بازکنید. به‌محض اسپری نت آغازین این بو با ترنج؛ ماندارین، سرخالو، نارنگی، اقاقیای برزیلی، پرتغال و تونکا و
Water city

Water city, the center of the city of Tarom is one of the attractions of Zanjan province, which attracts many tourists each year. The elementary watershed was built on a hill called Gor Castle, close to the fountain (Mashhadi Kahriz) in the south. The West has not provided accurate information about the state of life at that time. 
After the land reform in the Pahlavi era, the land was again divided among the people. The inhabitants of the area used to go to the grasslands formerly to replace the main place of residence on the country-side and the local farmhouse. In May, they would go to the country-side and leave the country for 15 days from the rest of the year. They lived in gardens for some time, and after harvesting garden products and at the time of the cold season, the
The beautiful city of Paveh has a history of more than 3,000 years in the northwest of Kermanshah province with a distance of about 112 km from the provincial capital and 45 km from the land border to the last border point as the center of the city of Paveh Vavoramanat since 1338. Prior to that, Kordestan. This city was about 4120 square kilometers in size until 1368, including the parts of Noosud, central, Bayangan, Javanrood, Ravansar and Thalasso Babajani, and was the second city in the province of Kermanshah. But in 1368, in an effort by the authorities and its parliamentary representative Time
The city of Javanrud was separated from it, and the parts of the fortress of Babajani and Ravansar included it. Now
The area of ​​the city of Paveau is about 1260 square kilometers and its a
کوه نور یکی از زیباترین الماس های تاریخی که: سال ها پیش به انگلستان منتقل، و بر تاج ملکه نصب شد، اکنون به نشانه حُسن نیت ملکه انگلستان، به ایران بازپس داده می شود تا در کنار: زوج خود الماس معروف دریای نور، در خزانه جواهرات ملی بانک مرکزی ایران، به نمایش عمومی گذاشته شود. با اینکه خبرگزاری میراث فرهنگی گزارش داده که:دفتر مخصوص ملکه الیزابت دوم، به نقل از وی اعلام کرد: که تصمیم ملکه برای بازپس فرستادن کوه نور به ایران قطعی است، و این گوهر گران‌
نام شهر/city name:مراغه/Maragheh
مکان/Location:ایران.آذربایجان شرقی.مراغه/Maragheh.Eastern Azerbaijan.Iran
معرفی/Introduction:مَراغه یکی از شهرهای مهم و بزرگ استان آذربایجان شرقی و مرکز اداری شهرستان مراغه است. این شهر در کنار رودخانه صوفی‌ چای و در دامنه جنوبی کوه سهند قرار دارد. مراغه با ۲۵٫۹۷ کیلومتر مربع مساحت در سال ۱۳۹۰ خورشیدی، دومین شهر بزرگ و پرجمعیت استان پس از تبریز به شمار می ‌رود. این شهر در ۱۳۵ کیلومتری جنوب مرکز استان واقع شده ‌است/Maragheh is one of the major cities of East Az
تقسیم بندی دوچرخه ها از بررسی محصولات شش شرکت تولید کننده دوچرخه یعنی شرکتهای کنندال، اسکات، جاینت، ترک و اسپشیالایزد و چندین برند دیگر صورت گرفته است. چرا که این شرکتها تنوع بالایی در محصولات دارند و بنابراین با طیف گسترده تولید دسته بندی های کامل تری می توان در آنها پیدا کرد. شرکت های تولید کننده بنا بر نیاز بازار جهانی محصولات خود را تولید و در دسته های اصلی نامگذاری می کنند این نامگذاری ها در شرکت های تولید کننده و در کشورهای مختلف می ت
The city of Salmas is one of the cities of the West Azarbaijan Province, which runs from the one side to the northern coasts of Lake Urmia, and on the other hand to the present Turkish capital, the Ottoman Empire and the Roman Empire in ancient centuries, a city with a long history of living. Works The history of the centuries BC to the Sassanid era, then the Islamic era and even the contemporary century, is a proof of this claim. So that there are different works in this city and its surroundings; from the civilization of the Median and Achaemenid dynasty, discovered in the ancient hills of Salmas and around it, to the famous "Khan Takhty" stones in the Sassanid period and several historical churches in the following centuries It is made possible by the great fan.
Even after the famous ea
کوه سهند که با نام عروس کوه های ایران شناخته می شود، از هیجان انگیزترین و زیباترین جاذبه های طبیعی ایران است. کوه سهند در شهر تبریز واقع شده و یک کوه آتشفشانی است. این کوه با گونه های مختلف گیاهی و جانوری گوناگون و همچنین چشمه های آب متعدد به یکی از محبوب ترین مقاصد گردشگری میان توریست ها تبدیل شده است. کوه سهند در فصل های مختلف جلوه های گوناگونی دارد، به طوری که در زمستان پوشیده از برف و در فصل بهار پوشیده از گل های مختلف است.
موقعیت جغرافیایی
با یاد و نام خداوند و به امید بر آورده شدن حاجات و سلامتی و به راه راست هدایت شدن تمام انسان ها ؛هر روز یک صفحه صفحه پانصد و چهل و هشت سوره الحَشر ( 24 – 17 )
سورةُ الحَشر
بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحیم‏
فَکانَ عاقِبَتَهُما أَنَّهُما فِی النَّارِ خالِدَیْنِ فیها وَ ذلِکَ جَزاءُ الظَّالِمینَ (17)
یا أَیُّهَا الَّذینَ آمَنُوا اتَّقُوا اللَّهَ وَ لْتَنْظُرْ نَفْسٌ ما قَدَّمَتْ لِغَدٍ وَ اتَّقُوا اللَّهَ إِنَّ اللَّهَ خَبیرٌ بِما تَعْمَلُ
Geographical Position
Zanjan province, which is also called "Zanjan plain", is located in central part of north-west of Iran.
The population of this province III November 2005 was 970,000 out of which 47.62% were urban dwellers and 52.37% resided in rural areas and remaining were non-resident. The sex ratio of the population is 101.3.
Climate
Zanjan province is composed of two regions, mountainous and plain. Having some high summits, the mountainous areas encompass the northern regions of Zanjan township and the remaining parts of the province are a plain region.
There is a vast and relatively level alluvium plain in southern pat} of Zanjan which bounds by Soltanieh heights at the north and Ghaydar heights at the south. Several rivers flow in the province of which the most important one is
معروفترین بیابان ها و صحراهای جهان از جهات گوناگون
بعضی از گردشگران، بیابان گردی را بدلیل آب‌ وهوا ، پوشش گیاهی خاص خود و ناهمواری های چشم نوازش به همه ی جاذبه های گردشگری دیگر ترجیح می دهند و این مکان ها به مقصد اصلی آنها تبدیل گشته است. بیابان‌ها و صحراها قسمت پهناوری از کره‌ی زمین را به خود اختصاص داده‌اند که در اینجا به معروف‌ترین بیابان‌های جهان اشاره خواهیم کرد.
صحرای بزرگ آفریقا: بزرگ‌ترین صحرای جهان

اندازه‌ی این صحرا که تقر
بعضی از گردشگران، بیابان گردی را بدلیل آب‌ وهوا ، پوشش گیاهی خاص خود و ناهمواری های چشم نوازش به همه ی جاذبه های گردشگری دیگر ترجیح می دهند و این مکان ها به مقصد اصلی آنها تبدیل گشته است. بیابان‌ها و صحراها قسمت پهناوری از کره‌ی زمین را به خود اختصاص داده‌اند که در اینجا به معروف‌ترین بیابان‌های جهان اشاره خواهیم کرد.

اندازه‌ی این صحرا که تقر

اندازه‌ی این صحرا که تقر
هان ما شاهد قهوه روند قهوه قرنهاست که می رود ، اما چندین دهه گذشته واقعاً دوره رشد و تکامل برای صنعت جهانی قهوه بوده است.برای این وبلاگ ، ما می خواهیم به سه روند ، حرکات یا "معمولاً" امواج "از تجربه های قهوه که در چند سال گذشته تکامل یافته اند ، توجه کنیم. بدون شک با هر سه موج قهوه مواجه شده اید ، اما شاید آن را متوجه نشده باشید.این امواج قهوه مربوط به کیفیت لوبیا ، روشهای تهیه و تعداد کمی از عناصر دیگر است. با آموختن در مورد آنها ، می توانید بطور
Paper Please is famous single player game that has been published for various platforms such as MacOS (OS X), Linux, Windows, iOS(iPad), PS Vita,…
How to Download & Install Papers, PleaseClick the Download button below and you should be redirected to UploadHaven.Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.Once Papers, Please is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to PaplePapePlease.v1.1.67-S.zip” (To do this you must have WinRAR).Double click inside the Papers, Please folder and run the exe application.Have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a Redist or _CommonRedist folder and install all the programs in the
The beautiful city of Khoram Bid, centered on Safa city in the northern part of Fars province, is located in the main road of Shiraz-Isfahan. The city of Khorramabad has an area of ​​2702 square kilometers in the north of Fars province. 
This city is bordered by the Abarkouh (Yazd province) and Abadeh, from the east with the city of Bwanat, from the south by Pasargad city and from the west with the Eghlid city. 
In addition to the monuments, beautiful nature and many outdoor attractions, the other features of the Khoramabad area are considered. 
Khorram Beid, now has about three hundred abundant residential and nonresidential properties. Historical geography of the recent centuries, Khorram Beid, has been comprised of two important and thriving blocs of Qingqiri and Mashhad Morghab.
MiGon

The city of Miigon is located 23 km northwest of Lashgark and between Feshm and Shemshak, and the valley of Ahyghark, which ends on the northern ahar, and finally the fortress of the city of Shahrkhk. At the northeastern part of the city of Mihon, two other valleys, the Valley of Hamoon (The same) and the melon of the valley, which flows into the Valley of the Strait of Ben.
The monuments and historical monuments around and along the path are: the temple of the palace of the city (the temple of Nahid) around Sugar Ab, the Palace of Anisdaloule from the Nasir al-Din Shah period in Oshan-a collection of monuments and houses of the city of Miyogun in the body of the four valleys above has been constructed. Part of the city and the houses that are on the river side that reaches Shemshak

یکی از دوستان، ذیل مطلب مربوط به دکتر کریمی، نظری را ارسال نمود که به احترام ایشان عینا در صفحه اصلی وبلاگ منتشر می کنم. با توجه به ارسال خصوصی نظر، نام این عزیز را از ابتدای پیام حذف کردم. چند توضیح مختصر را در ذیل آن درج می کنم:
سلامبا احترامبرخی رفتارها به نوعی در انسان ملکه می شود که تغییرش مشکل است و حتی با در قیامت محشور می شود.نفی همه و کوبیدن اجتماعات سیاسی و انسانی و تشکیلاتی برای اثبات یک مطلب و یا یک شخص همواره در نوشته های شما وجود
“multi-man” rat300 doses per ounceacetylcholineairborneallergic responseanthraxantibodiesantibodiesantiviral drugapplied epidemiologyautosomal recessive genetic conditionbacterial contaminationBartter syndromebloodBOTOXbotulinum toxincalcium hypochloritecanine rabiescausechains of infectionchild bed feverchloridechloridecholeraclassifiedClostridium botulinumcommon-source outbreakcomplicationscontaminated needlescontaminated water supplycowpoxcurtained offcuts and scratchesDaviddeathsdefensive bioterrorism strategydieddieddieddieddieddieddieddieddieddieddieddieddilution of vaccinedisease detectivesEbola hemorrhagic feverEbola RiverEpidemic Intelligence Serviceepidemiologic evidenceepidemiologistepidemiologyessential electrolyteseye complications of Ebolaface shieldFact is often stranger
«استرس کلمه (word stress)» در درک مطلب شنیداری نقش بسیار مهمی را ایفا می‌کند. زبان انگلیسی یک زبان «استرس محور» می‌باشد که این بدان معنا است که سیلابهای خاصی استرس بیشتری نسبت به بقیـه دریافت می‌کنند، در حالیکه از روی کلمات فاقد استرس به سرعت می‌گذریم. انگلیسی‌زبانان به طور طبیعی استرس کلمات را به کار می‌برند. این آنقدر برای آنها طبیعی است که حتی نمی‌دانند دارند از آنها استفاده می‌کنند. در بسیاری از زبانها، از جمله فرانسه و ژاپنی، هر سیلاب
با توجه به نزدیکی مرز ایالات متحده در ساحل غربی کانادا ، مکانهای شگفت انگیزی برای سفر در ونکوور وجود دارد که تنها اشاره به طبیعت بی نظیر این شهر کافی است تا برای سفر به این شهر چمدانهای خود را ببندید.آژانس مسافرتی مهرپرواز شما را برای تماشای این زیباییها راهنمایی میکند.
کوهستان گروس Grouseونکوور
کوه گرووس نمای فوق العاده ایی از شهر ارائه میدهد که هر زمان در روز یا شب می توانید در این منطقه محو زیباییهایش شوید. برای تماشای این محل بهترین راه ای
Hana is one of the cities of the province of Isfahan in central Tourism in Iran. There are ways to access this section through the city of Semirom and Abadeh.
According to a query and research from elders and elderly men quoted by the planting of Henna plant and the remaining works of the Hannah traces in this area, this place is known as Henna, and most people are aware of this, but Professor Mohammad Mehryar in the book The comprehensive culture of the ancient villages of Isfahan states that in some sources Hannah wrote Hannah, which is derived from the Arabic letter (h). Hina without exacerbation and Nun is a colorful plant used for shrubs and used in Persian and Arabic, and its cultivation areas are near Kerman and not in Semirom. Therefore, the area has no connection with the Hana cul
آتش کالیفرنیا همچنان زبانه می کشد و: خود را به لس آنجلس می رساند، حالا باید مردم بی گناه لس آنجلس هم، در اتش غضب الهی بسوزند، چرا که روسپی ها وقواد ها را برخود راهبر دانستند. و از انان حمایت کردند.  چهل سال است که انجا مرکزی برای توطئه: برعلیه ام القرای اسلام یعنی تهران و قم شده است، و کسی نیست که از انها جلوگیری کند. تهرانی ها که در 10هزار کیلومتری ان هسند، دستشان نمی رسد تا همچون گذشته، مانند رعد بر سر آنها بریزند، و مانند سیل بنیان شان را بر با
زاگرب کرواسی
زاگرب پایتخت و بزرگترین شهر کرواسی است.
این شهر در شمال غربی کرواسی و امتداد رود ساوا(Sava) در دامنه های جنوبی کوهستان مدونیچا (Medvednica mountain) واقع شده است.
این شهر در ارتفاع 122 متری (400 فوت) بالاتر از سطح دریا قرار دارد. جمعیت آن نیز بر اساس آمار سال  2018 میلادی 809،932 نفر بوده که تقریبا یک چهارم جمعیت کل کرواسی را تشکیل می دهد.
این شهر دارای تاریخی غنی است که به دوره رومی ها برمی گردد. قدیمی ترین بخش مسکونی این شهر در مجاورت Roman Andautonia قدیم و
آژانس مسافرتی قضر مروارید: www.qasrtrav
عجیبترین هتل های دنیا
نه تنها لوکس و مجلل بودن هتل ها باعث جذب مسافران بیشتری می شود بلکه عجیب بودن آن هتل ها هم می تواند گروه خاصی از مسافران را به سمت این هتل های عجیب بکشاند بطوریکه هر چه هتل بیشتر عجیب باشد مشتریان بیشتری هم دارد، به همین دلیل امروزه بعضی از هتل داران دنبال کشف راه هایی هر چه عجیب تر برای ساخت هتل ها می گردند، اگر شما هم از آن دسته از افرادی هستید که به هتل های عجیب غریب علاقه دارید این پست
Nature in Semnan
It is located in one of the cities of Mahdishahr in the province of Semnan. The city of Dzhazin is due to the flow of water of Cheshmeh-e-Rudbar water and having some aqueducts from good development and has some areas of quantitative and qualitative development. Some of its fruits are known as apricots and pomegranates. In the province, the province is famous for its rich and lush greenery and the city of Rubet Kavir.
The city of Djerzin has many landmarks that unfortunately have been neglected in the past. One of the largest sights of the city is the ancient oldest plantain in the country, with more than 800 years old in the center of the city. The Zoroastrian cemetery and the Imamzadeh forty are also among the most impressive works in the region. 
Although high and rock
آژانس مسافرتی قضر مروارید
عجیبترین هتل های دنیا
نه تنها لوکس و مجلل بودن هتل ها باعث جذب مسافران بیشتری می شود بلکه عجیب بودن آن هتل ها هم می تواند گروه خاصی از مسافران را به سمت این هتل های عجیب بکشاند بطوریکه هر چه هتل بیشتر عجیب باشد مشتریان بیشتری هم دارد، به همین دلیل امروزه بعضی از هتل داران دنبال کشف راه هایی هر چه عجیب تر برای ساخت هتل ها می گردند، اگر شما هم از آن دسته از افرادی هستید که به هتل های عجیب غریب علاقه دارید این پست مخصوص ش
JavaFX با اجازه دادن به توسعه دهندگان می تواند از هرگونه کتابخانه جاوا در برنامه های JavaFX ، قدرت جاوا را گسترش دهد. توسعه دهندگان می توانند امکانات موجود در جاوا را ضرب کرده و از فناوری ارائه شده توسط JavaFX برای ایجاد تجربه های تصویری نفس گیر استفاده کنند. به عنوان یک کاربر ، می توانید برنامه های JavaFX را در یک مرورگر اجرا کنید یا با یک کشیدن و رها کردن ساده ، آنها را به سمت دسکتاپ منتقل کنید.
JavaFX  چیست؟
JavaFX یک چارچوب جاوا برای ساخت RIA   یا رابط های گرا
عجیبترین هتل های دنیا
نه تنها لوکس و مجلل بودن هتل ها باعث جذب مسافران بیشتری می شود بلکه عجیب بودن آن هتل ها هم می تواند گروه خاصی از مسافران را به سمت این هتل های عجیب بکشاند بطوریکه هر چه هتل بیشتر عجیب باشد مشتریان بیشتری هم دارد، به همین دلیل امروزه بعضی از هتل داران دنبال کشف راه هایی هر چه عجیب تر برای ساخت هتل ها می گردند، اگر شما هم از آن دسته از افرادی هستید که به هتل های عجیب غریب علاقه دارید این پست مخصوص شماست.

هتل هابیت؛ نیوزلند
ک

Gaining the launch of an accused which is awaiting the trial of prohibited complaint from the oversight of rule enforcement officials is called as Bail Bonds.  That accused or the friends, family of accused will cover a quantity of money to that bail bond company that has been given to the court that will follow a deal.  According to this agreement accused must provide some quantity of cash to the court that's been already fixed by the court when defendant failed to appear in supreme court for a legal proceeding at a specific time and date.
The majority of the people does not seem financially for their bail in these cases they could seek the aid of Mountain City bail bonds agents.  A good Employment attorney will be responsible for paying the entire bail amount in the event
آژانس مسافرتی قضر مروارید
عجیبترین هتل های دنیا
نه تنها لوکس و مجلل بودن هتل ها باعث جذب مسافران بیشتری می شود بلکه عجیب بودن آن هتل ها هم می تواند گروه خاصی از مسافران را به سمت این هتل های عجیب بکشاند بطوریکه هر چه هتل بیشتر عجیب باشد مشتریان بیشتری هم دارد، به همین دلیل امروزه بعضی از هتل داران دنبال کشف راه هایی هر چه عجیب تر برای ساخت هتل ها می گردند، اگر شما هم از آن دسته از افرادی هستید که به هتل های عجیب غریب علاقه دارید این پست مخصوص ش
بسیاری از وظائف قوه قضائیه و ووزارت خارجه روی زمین مانده! به دلیل اینکه یا بودجه ندارند یا امکانات لازم فراهم نیست. و این امور میتواند از طریق واگذاری به بخش خصوصی، به راحتی حل شود.مثلا در مجلس طرح 10ماده ای، بمناسبت روز 28مرداد اعلام وصول شد، تا وزارت خارجه و وقوه قضائیه را مکلف کند: تا حقوق از دست رفته ایران ر،ا از کودتای 28مرداد 32 به بعد استیفا کند. این چندمین مصوبه مجلس است، که روی زمین مانده. مشابه آن حقوق از دست رفته استانهایی است: که از دست
آسیای جنوب شرقی در درجه اول به عنوان مقصد سواحل حیرت انگیز و تعطیلات ارزان تر شناخته می شود. زمانی وجود داشت که کوله پشتی ها کشورها را به ویژه تایلند در این کشور غرق می کردند. سرزمین لبخند به دلیل اقامت ارزان ، غذای ارزان تایلندی ، و مناظر طبیعی باورنکردنی و سواحل نفس گیر محبوب است. اما اکنون که تقریباً همه افراد در اروپا ، استرالیا و آمریکای شمالی می دانند سفر به یک کشور زیبا آسیایی چقدر مقرون به صرفه است ، سنگهای قیمتی کشف نشده در این کشور ب
با یاد و نام خداوند و به امید بر آورده شدن حاجات و سلامتی و به راه راست هدایت شدن تمام انسان ها ؛
هر روز یک صفحه  
صفحه پانصد و هفتاد و یک سوره نوح ( 28 – 11 )
سورةُ نوحبِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحیم‏
یُرْسِلِ السَّماءَ عَلَیْکُمْ مِدْراراً (11)
وَ یُمْدِدْکُمْ بِأَمْوالٍ وَ بَنینَ وَ یَجْعَلْ لَکُمْ جَنَّاتٍ وَ یَجْعَلْ لَکُمْ أَنْهاراً (12)
ما لَکُمْ لا تَرْجُونَ لِلَّهِ وَقاراً (13)
وَ قَدْ خَلَقَکُمْ أَطْواراً (14)
أَ لَمْ تَرَوْا کَیْفَ خ
هربلایی سر مملکت آمده، از شوق واردات بوده
است!از واردات فرهنگی گرفته تا: واردات ماشین و کود و آدمیزاد و مدیریت! تقی زاده
روز اول حرف را تمام و کمال گفت. ولی برخی ها فکر کردند او شعار می دهد! گفت از
نوک پا تا فرق سر، باید فرنگی و اروپایی شویم! همین کار را کردند. شوق واردات از
عرق غریبه پرستی ایرانیان، نشات می گیرد و می گویند: همسایه ها از خودمان واجب
ترند. اخیر اقای وزیر صمت، شوق جدیدی دنبال می کند. او می خواهد همه چیزهایی غربی
و شرقی قطع شده، در دا
صربستان، کشوری است که در اروپا قرار گرفته و طبیعت بی‌نظیری دارد.
کوه‌ها، تنگه‌ها، بیابان‌ها و شکل سنگ‌های عجیب آن را در هیچ جای دیگری پیدا نخواهید کرد.
همه جا در مورد دریاچه‌های اسلوونی، سواحل زیبای کرواسی و دره‌های بوسنی صحبت می‌کنند؛ پس تکلیف جاذبه‌های طبیعی و شگفت‌انگیز صربستان چه می‌شود؟ پیشنهاد می‌کنیم نگاهی به لیست زیر بیندازید تا با طبیعت متفاوت این کشور بیشتر آشنا شوید.
1. اوواچهر قدر هم که در مورد تنگه و «رود اوواچ» (Uvac River)
کوه نور بزرگترین الماس جهان، باید به ایران
برگردد و درکنار دریای نور قرار گیرد! دست به دست شدن این الماس نشان: قدرت و
انتقال آن به مکان های مختلف است. مدتی در هند یا افغانستان بوده و برخی حکام مغول
هم، مالکیت داشته اند. اما واقعیت این است که این جواهرات، توسط نادرشاه به ایران
تحویل داده شده. و باید در موزه جواهرات باشد، همانطور که تخت طاووس و دریای نور
در انجا هست. اما بریتانیا توسط کمپانی هند شرقی، آن را سرقت کرده و در موزه:
جواهرات لندن نگهدا
انسان موجودی است که دارای: رفتار دوگانه جبر و
اختیار است. به دنیا آمدن هرکسی جبر است، چون خودش نخواسته! اما اینکه آب وغذا
بخورد یا نخورد، اختیاراست. فلاسفه مادی 
سعی دارند: جنبه اختیاری  را منکر
شوند، و بگویند همه چیز انسان جبر است. برخی ها آن را جبر ذاتی می دانند، و برخی
ها هم نتیجه ابزار. چون ابزار ساخت بشر رشد و تغییر می کند، بنابر این انسان نیز براساس
تغییر ابزار است. به همین جهت انسان را که: پشت ابزار است نمی بینند. البته عمدا
نمی بیند، زیرا
به سبک پست‌های قدیمی که تصاویر سفرم را منتشر می‌کردم و کمی هم مزه می‌پراندم :)، دوباره به نظرم آمد آن حس خوب گزارش دادن را تجربه کنم. عکاسی در طول سفر به شوق نمایش دادن‌ش، ذوق آدم را بیش‌تر می‌کند و تعریف کردن «آن‌چه گذشت» نیز لذت دوباره دارد.
این بار یک سفر یک روزه‌ی خانوادگی به کاشان داشتیم که نتیجه‌ی تصمیمات «همین الان یهویی» خانواده بود!، و البته چه خوب است تصمیمات یهویی. پیش از حرکت فقط یک شهر را برای اقامت در نظر داشتیم و تقریبا بدون
معرفی جاذبه های استان خوزستان
3.    اهواز
    پل معلق و رودخانه کارون و سواحل آن بقعه علی ابن مهزیار اهوازی
    دخمه هایی که در دل کوه کنده شده و در ابتدا معبد زرتشتیان بوده و بعدا مکانی برای مدفن شده است ( گورستان باستانی )
    تالاب بامداژ اهواز
    جمعه بازار اهواز
    پارک جنگلی گمبوعه

4.    ایذه

نقوش برجسته کتیبه های به خط عیلامی به نام پادشاهی موسوم به "هانی" پسر " تاهی هی"
    قبه الامام رضادیمی
    قلعه صالح آباد
    مرقد السد احمد
دیزنی‌ لند توکیو
تقریباً محال است کسی کودکی‌اش را بدون رویاپردازی از سفر به سرزمین‌ قصه‌های دیزنی‌لند گذرانده باشد.
بلیط اتوبوس     خرید بلیط اتوبوس     قیمت بلیط اتوبوس     رزرو بلیط اتوبوس
پارک موضوعی «دیزنی‌لند توکیو» شما را به رویای شیرین کودکی می‌برد.پارک موضوعی دیزنی‌لند در توکیو بر اساس فیلم‌های تولید شده توسط «والت دیزنی» ساخته شده است. این پارک در سال ۱۹۸۳ به عنوان اولین پارک موضوعی دیزنی در خارج از آمریکا تأسیس و در ۴ سپتا
Do you know the history
of vacuum cleaners that have existed for over 100 years?
This is a proof of
history.
The incident only a few
hours ago, from that point I just liked cleaning a little bit. It's still hard
to believe, but I encountered a strange event and got to know the history of
the vacuum cleaner. The rainy season,
which is a distraction, has finally opened. However, I still felt that the
long-lasting, moist daily image had not yet passed away, and I could not get a
proper feel no matter what I did. It would be better if it was clean at least
in the room alone ... I turned on the power with the stick-type vacuum cleaner
in my living room, "Elgorapide Lithium".Well, let's start cleaning

Switch on your hand so
that you can pull your mind and body up. Oh, but the latest vacu
به قول گِلِن کوک:
صبح‌ فوق‌العاده است ولی تنها اشکالش این است که در ساعت نامناسبی از روز واقع شده‌.

شاید شما هم آدمِ سحرخیزی نباشید، اما بدتان نیاید که همتی کنید و سحرخیز شوید. پس ادامه‌ی این مقاله را از دست ندهید.
مشکل دیر بیدار شدن این است که آدم را به عجله می‌اندازد و خیلی بد است که صبحِ آدم اینطوری شروع شود. اگر بخواهی با عجله دکمه‌های لباست را سه تا یکی ببندی و هول‌هولَکی دنبال سوئیچ ماشین بگردی و کفشت را در راه‌پله پایت کنی، از همان
خرید کادو و هدیه
برای شما تنظیم کردیم تا بتونین با کادوهای جالب و منحصربه شخص , دوست‌ داشتنی ‎ترین اشخاص زندگیتون رو سوپرایز کنین . دادن یه کادو یاد انگیز منجر میشه دوستاتون هیچ زمان شما رو فراموش نکنن و شم یگانه بودن بکنن .
مناسبت ‌های خیلی متعددی تو روزنگار می باشد که با رسیدنشون می بایست به اندیشه خرید یه کادوی دیدنی باشین . دغدغه‌ فرضی شما رو از در بین می ‌بریم . تنها کافیه به ما اعتماد کنین و یه گشت و گذار معمولی تو مغازه اینترنتی قشنگ ه
آیا قصد دارید دوچرخه بخرید؟  و در بین برندها و مدلهای دوچرخه در بازار سردرگم شده اید؟ و شاید اطلاعات مناسبی  از سبک دوچرخه ها و استفاده هر دوچرخه و کارایی آنها ندارید! به نظرتان خرید دوچرخه شهری مناسب است یا خرید دوچرخه کوهستان! و شاید خرید دوچرخه حرفه ای! شاید هم جزو آن دسته از افراد هستید که در فکر خرید دوچرخه الکتریکی هستید! به این فکر کرده اید که دوچرخه بچه گانه یا دوچرخه زنانه چه ویژگی دارند؟ یا چه تفاوتی بین این دوچرخه ها وجود دارد یا ص
Refrigerator History
[History of Refrigerators in the World / Japan]

History of refrigerator

How was the refrigerator that was essential to
our lives born? I will briefly introduce the history.
Originally it was a tool to cool using ice
In 1803, the United States of Thomas Moore to
create a "tool for refrigeration using the ice" this " refrigerator was
named (refrigerator)."
Later, when the electric refrigerator is
generalized, the name "refrigerator" will be inherited, leading to
the present.
The refrigerator manufactured and sold by
Kervineta in the United States in 1918 is said to be the prototype of a widely
used household refrigerator.

Birth of domestic refrigerator No. 1 in 1930
Even in Japan, a refrigerator that uses conventional
ice was common.
In 1930, Shibaura Manufacturing
50+ طرح های برجسته خانه مدرن
با کسب ایده های بیشتر با روند خانه های مدرن و چگونگی اجرای آن در خانه رویایی خود آشنا شوید.
همیشه در مورد طرح ها و درنهایت ، طراحی خانه ها نیز بروزرسانی هایی وجود خواهد داشت. ما همیشه ترجیحات خودمان را در مورد نوع خانه ای که می خواهیم ساخته شود ، داشته باشیم. برخی ممکن است روش معاصر یا شاید کلاسیک را ترجیح دهند. همچنین کسانی هستند که از قبل خانه های مدرن را به خانه های رویایی خود ترجیح می دهند.
این نوع طراحی به شما امک
Among the sacred books of judaism verses about savior loss distored from enemies. some one know this point from in tense tendency of jews  to savior so that "Harambam from the elders of the Jews said ((any persob of Judism how dosent believe Messiah(savior) or dosent wait for him he is denied excellence of Moses and other prophet of the sons of Israel)) and some one know this point from non in reference of this verses a bout living of Rabbi is and ruller of Judaidm of actor of to be safe from distoration. and some one know this point Miracle from God. what ever the reason result is this in the scared books of Judaism an prophet of the sons of Israel we can see a lot of verse a bout apocalypse and sign of reappear of savior ad in some book like Zabur this verse come to one third. some of t

Light Novel | Read Light Novel ,Web novel,Korean Novel,Chinese Novel

All Mangas
Action
Against the Gods
Against the Gods
Rank
14th, it has 692 views
Alternative
ATG, Heaven-Defying Evil God, Nghịch Thiên Tà Thần, Ni Tian Xie Shen, 逆天邪神
Author(s)
Mars Gravity,火星引力
Artist(s)
Updating
Genre(s)
Action, Adventure, Ecchi, Fantasy, Harem, Martial Arts, Mature, Xuanhuan
Type
Web Novel
Continue reading
Release
Status
OnGoing
Bookmark This
Summary
Read Against the Gods Light Novel :

Mythical Abode Mountain, Cloud’s End Cliff, the most dangerous of Azure Cloud Continent’s four deadly areas. Cloud’s End Cliff’s base is known as the Grim Reaper’s Cemetery.
Over countless years, the number of people that have fallen off this cliff is too high to count. No

Light Novel | Read Light Novel ,Web novel,Korean Novel,Chinese Novel

All Mangas
Action
Against the Gods
Against the Gods
Rank
14th, it has 692 views
Alternative
ATG, Heaven-Defying Evil God, Nghịch Thiên Tà Thần, Ni Tian Xie Shen, 逆天邪神
Author(s)
Mars Gravity,火星引力
Artist(s)
Updating
Genre(s)
Action, Adventure, Ecchi, Fantasy, Harem, Martial Arts, Mature, Xuanhuan
Type
Web Novel
Continue reading
Release
Status
OnGoing
Bookmark This
Summary
Read Against the Gods Light Novel :

Mythical Abode Mountain, Cloud’s End Cliff, the most dangerous of Azure Cloud Continent’s four deadly areas. Cloud’s End Cliff’s base is known as the Grim Reaper’s Cemetery.
Over countless years, the number of people that have fallen off this cliff is too high to count. No
ترکیه به اسانی به سوریه لشکر کشی کرده، مردم آنجا را به خاک و خون کشیده، همانطور که در گذشته، اسکندرون را ضمیمه خاک خود کرده و: آرارات را از ایران به سرقت برد. اکنون نیز اساس اخبار محرمانه ای که در اختیار ماهین نیوز است، می خواهد  بخش جدیدی به کشور خود ضمیمه نماید. یعنی واقعا کسی نیست مقابل او بایستد؟ لیرهای ترکیه چشم چه کسانی را کور کرده است؟ چون می خواهد اس سیصد، از روسیه بخرد روسیه دست او را باز گذاشته؟ یا چون گاز از ایران می خرد مجاز به هر کا
« سرزمین دیزنی» سرزمین آرزوهاست...سرزمینی فانتزی که هرکسی می تواند به راحتی ، کودک درونش را در آن رها کند.این سرزمین از محبوب ترین اماکن تفریحی روزهای تعطیل بسیاری ، حتی افراد مسن می باشد که مجذوب جادوی «تم پارک ها» (Theme Park) می شوند.تم پارک ها ، پارک های تفریحی با موضوع و سبک خاص می باشند.اگر شما عاشق استفاده از وسایل تفریحی باشید و یا اگر فقط بخواهید با کاراکتر « دیزنی» محبوب و موردعلاقه تان ملاقات کنید ، این سرزمین رؤیایی چنان خود را در مغزها
Bokan is the largest city in the south of the West Azarbaijan province and the city center of Bukan. According to the results of the general census of population and housing in 1395, its urban population is 193, 501, and the city has a length of more than 12 square kilometers and is one of the flattest cities in the region. Bokan is considered to be a young city and a neo-frontier city in many cities of Iran tourism video. It was historically established in the Qajar and nineteenth centuries and is more than two centuries old.
Bokan is located in the south-central part of Urmia Lake, at an altitude of 1, 370 meters above sea level and in the mountainous region. It has temperate climate. The city is about 184, 204, 649 km from Urmia, Tabriz and Tehran respectively. Buchanan is divided into
?What is Islam
God
in His mercy had sent messengers to convey us, to different peoples,
in different times. Each prophet came with guidance and miracles that
were relevant for his time and for his people, but the message was the
same: That there is only one God and worship is for him alone. This
“Islam” was the religion brought by all the prophets of God. Islam was
the religion of Adam, Noah, Abraham, Moses and Jesus (peace be upon them
all). God has in His Grace, addressed this issue to man in His final
revelation, the Noble Quran.
“Do they seek other than the
religion of Allah? When to him submit all creatures in the heavens and